Zbrush to 3d Printing: Bring your 3d Models to Life
Bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to the 3d printing technology.
What you will learn
Sculpt Characters for 3D Print
Create Armor, Cloth and Anatomy
Print and clean your prototypes
plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
Are you interested in 3d printing but don't know were to start? Would you like to create amazing characters, props and prototypes? If that is the case then I welcome you to this course. In this course we will learn all the necessary information to bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to the 3d printing technology.
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years of experience in the 3D World. I own my own studio Critical Hit were we develop projects for the entertainment industry.
By the end of this course:
● you'll be able to model good looking female characters with clothing, accessories and weapons in Zbrush from start to finish.
● You will be able to plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
● You will be able to print and clean your prototypes.
What will you learn:
● Sculpting the female body
● Sculpting Armor, Hair and Cloth
● How to prepare models for 3D Printing
● How to support models for 3D Printing
● Rendering and Design
The Couse is divides into 6 chapters. In the first chapter we will generate the base mesh for our character while learning about anatomy, proportions and scale. After that in the next chapters we will explore the creation of Armor, cloth, hair and all the relevant details. We will pose our character and get her ready for the 3D printing process. Once everything is setup i will show you the whole 3d printing process from setup to final print.
Who is this course for:
I have designed this course for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch
Who is not the ideal student:
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners.
What should I know or have for the course:
● I expect you to have some sort of basic Zbrush experience.
● You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
● Access to a resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Join me now:
If you want to create amazing characters and print incredible collectibles then join me in this course!