☑ the letters that we put under it (kasrah), as well as the letters that we put above it (Dammah), and then they learn some basic rules that help them read the Arabic language, and we have a wonderful and easy way for students to speed reading.
• We previously offered a course in which we explain the letters that have an opening in the Arabic language.
In this session, we are pleased to offer you many lessons, including:
- The letters that we put under them (kasrah)
- The letters that we put above it (dammah).
- Exercises in reading Arabic words (Part 1)
- Exercises in reading Arabic words (Part 2)
· we will present all of this in a very easy and attractive educational way.
• We repeat each letter many times until the student feels that he has mastered that letter. You just have to pronounce with me the letters that you hear and repeat with me the same way.
• The student is able to memorize the letters during the explanation.
• Students learn in this course some rules for Arabic letters, and after the end of the course the student will be able to read any word in the Arabic language.
• After this course, we will present another very useful, interesting and attractive course, under the title: How can a non-Arab Muslim read the Qur’an in an easy way?
•And you know that the Qur’an is the word of Allah, so we must care about it very much, and we must learn how to read this Qur’an, so that God is pleased with us, and until we win Heaven.
Study the letters that we put under them (kasrah)
Part (1): From the letter (أ) to the letter (خ)
Part (2): From (د) to (س)
Part (3) : From (ش) to (ف)
Part (4) : From (ق) to (ي)
Study the letters that we put on them (dmmah)
Part (1): From the letter (أ) to the letter (ث)
Part (2): From (ج) to (ر)
Part (3) : From (ز) to (ط)
Part (4) : From (ظ) to (ف)
Part (5) : From (ق) to (ي)
(the Long vowels) (It looks lick long letter in English)
the Long vowels
Harakaat (short vowels) and sukoon
The Shaddah (It is form we put it above the letter like this (بّ)
Exercises in reading Arabic words (Part 1)
Exercises in reading Arabic words (Part 2)