4.63 (10509 reviews)
☑ Why this is important
☑ Understand the theory behind Blockchain
☑ Create a Blockchain
☑ Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency's
☑ Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency Transactions
☑ Create their own currency
☑ Understand the theory behind Smart Contracts
☑ Create their own Smart Contracts
*** AS SEEN ON KICKSTARTER ***
Learn key Blockchain concepts, intuition and practical training to get you quickly up to speed with all things Crypto and Blockchain related. Covering:
Here is what you will get with this course:
1. From novice to Blockchain expert: The #1 criteria for success in anything is to be fascinated. If you combine your interest in Blockchain with this training, you’ve got everything you need to become an expert in the field - even if you’re unsure where to begin.
2. A focus on doing, not just listening: The best way to reinforce a skill is to practice it yourself, and blockchain is no different. Not only we’ll each and every single line of code, but we will also take regular steps back to see the logical flow of our creations.
3. The guide to intuitive understanding: In this course you will not only develop the required skills and deep knowledge about Blockchain, but you will also get the right tech instincts. Through this intuition you will feel where and how to apply Blockchain in the real world.
4. Real-world applications: The projects you’ll develop provide the perfect starting point to rapidly gain expertise. Everything you build and practice will be an exciting journey with real-world impact. When finished, you’ll be 100% ready to apply your skills to anything Blockchain-related.
5. In-course support – We’re fully committed to making this the most accessible and results-driven Blockchain course on the planet. This requires us to be there when you need our help. That’s why we’ve put together a team of professional Data Scientists to support you in your journey, meaning you’ll get a response from us within 48 hours maximum.
Welcome to the course!
Where to get the Materials
Meet your instructors
-------------------- Part 1 - Blockchain --------------------
Welcome to Part 1 - Blockchain
Plan of Attack
Updates on Udemy Reviews
What is a Blockchain
Understanding SHA256 - Hash
Distributed P2P Network
How Mining Works: The Nonce
How Mining Works: The Cryptographic Puzzle
Byzantine Fault Tolerance
Consensus Protocol: Defense Against Attackers
Consensus Protocol: Proof-of-Work (PoW)
Quiz 1: Blockchain Intuition
Create a Blockchain
-------------------- Part 2 - Cryptocurrency --------------------
Welcome to Part 2 - Cryptocurrency
Plan of Attack
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin's Monetary Policy
Understanding Mining Difficulty
Virtual tour of a Bitcoin Mine
How Miners Pick Transactions (Part 1)
How Miners Pick Transactions (Part 2)
CPU's vs GPU's vs ASIC's
How do Mempools work?
The 51% Attack
Extra: Bits to Target conversion
Quiz 2a: Cryptocurrency Intuition
Cryptocurrency Transactions Intuition
Plan of Attack
Transactions and UTXO's
Where do transaction fees come from?
How wallets work
Signatures: Private & Public Keys
Signatures & Keys Demo
What is Segregated Witness (SegWit)
Public Key vs Bitcoin Address
Hierarchically Deterministic (HD) Wallets
Quiz 2b: Cryptocurrency Transactions Intuition
Create a Cryptocurrency
-------------------- Part 3 - Smart Contract --------------------
Welcome to Part 3 - Smart Contract
Smart Contract Intuition
Plan of Attack
What is Ethereum
What is a Smart Contract?
Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
Ethereum Virtual Machine & Gas
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
The DAO Attack
Soft and Hard Forks (Part 1)
Soft and Hard Forks (Part 2) - Advanced Tutorial
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
ICO Case Study
Blockchain Startups: White Papers
Blockchain and Web 3.0
Quiz 3: Smart Contract Intuition
Create a Smart Contract
THANK YOU bonus video
***YOUR SPECIAL BONUS***
Most of the course felt unscripted and it was a tedious experience to go through. Did not live up to the high expectations the introduction presented.
The instructor knows how to transfer his knowledge. Also the intuition giving is great and well structured.
Instructors are very clear on the concepts. Very much like the manner in which the course is organized where one can increase their knowledge of block chain technology or one can gain knowledge on the subject and learn how to code or finally just get a broad brush understanding of the technology.
Minha expectativa era muito mais prática, mas o curso apresenta um conhecimento sólido prévio de suma importância. Estou extremamente satisfeito com o conteúdo.
Needs to zoom in on some things, have to focus to see what is really going on. very small text in practical demos
I really like the contents and the way they are categorised because i have an easier time learning them. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about Blockchain and Bitcoin.
This was a very in-depth and great explanation of Blockchain and removed the shroud of confusion for me.
This felt like a college level course, thoroughly thought through and prepared. The content, talk tracks and flow of the course was seamless. Will be recommending to my network.
I'm, really, not sure... Because the theoretical part is awesome (11 from 10), but the practical part no so good 7 from 10 (not so fast as I want and not so hight level of the teacher, maybe...) But at that time I can highly recommend this course as first look to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. And don't worry about your Python knowledges, practical section is not very hard for any level
You get what you pay for (€11.99). The intuition part is prepared badly, full of mistakes in slides which Kirill points out instead of correcting, repeating himself and "uhmm"-ing a lot. Nothing about Proof-of-stake. It could have been made better and in fewer minutes, but gets the job done: I have a good basic understanding of the blockchain and the crypto-mining world. Scripting part a little bit boring and not so well explained. You just copy the script without understanding fully what's going on. Heavy French accent FYI.
Perfect Course on Block chain. Almost covered every corner. The language is very clear and easy to understand. Highly recommended.
Am Excellent course for starter. Creating a blockchain, a cryptocurrency, and a smart contract is exciting experience in order to understanding those concept.
i love this course because 1. learning is well organised and chronologically explained. 2. it's future for high-tech discoveries, implement ion and security.
Kirill Eremenko's visit to Africa is quite amazing to me. What a humble and beautiful personality! . . . And I like the sound of his voice too :D
I am very excited to learn about this course by seeing the topics that are included and the way the lectures are being taught. Thankyou for providing such a valuable course