Blockchain & NFTs (Basics): Smart Contracts to QR NFTs
dApps (NFTs and Blockchain)- Learn to implement smart contracts, Payment Channels, Crowd Fund, UNISWAP & Crypto-Punks
What you will learn
Students shall learn about the basics and development of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency using NFTs
Solidity for Dapps: High-level overview of NFTs and Web 3.0
NFTs for the implementation of Cryptotrading
Solidity: Implementations of Modifiers and Creation of Smart Contracts (Web 3)
Solidity: Implementations of transactions through digital wallet in the crypto- domain (web 3)
Creating Ether Wallet, Setting Gas Price and Verifying Signatures
Merkle Tree Implementation
Setting up a Bi- directional Payment Channel
dApps: Implementing CrowdFund & UNIWAP using Solidity
DevOps: Practical Guide for the beginners
DevOps for Service Virtualization & Transformation
In this course, you will be taught to create smart contracts for uses such as voting, crowdfunding, blind auctions, and multi-signature wallets using the SOLIDITY language.
Upon successful completion of the course, each student will show tangible evidence of growth and maturity in the following areas:
1. Be able to state core Blockchain concepts
2. Benefits, and the limitations of blockchain technologies.
3. Be able to state the key differentiators for blockchain from other technology systems.
4. Solidity: High-level overview of real-time implementations
5. Solidity: How to implement data structures in Solidity.
6. Solidity: How to create smart contracts using JVM and Web 3.
7. Solidity: How to model time stamping in smart contracts.
8. Solidity: How to perform digital transactions and model multiple smart contracts in JVM and Web 3.
9. Understand the technical underpinnings of blockchain technology
10. Apply various blockchain concepts to analyze examples
11. Make decisions about the use (or not) of blockchain technology in systems
12. Role of NFTs in Cryptocurrency.
13. Implications of Forks in Cryptocurrency domain.
14. Cryptocurrency trading using Artificial Intelligence.
Blockchain is an ever-expanding list of records, called blocks, that are linked together using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. The timestamp proves that the transaction data existed when the block was published in order to get into its hash. As blocks each contain information about the block previous to it, they form a chain, with each additional block reinforcing the ones before it. Therefore, blockchains are resistant to modification of their data because once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without altering all subsequent blocks.
Blockchains are typically managed by a peer-to-peer network for use as a publicly distributed ledger, where nodes collectively adhere to a protocol to communicate and validate new blocks. Although blockchain records are not unalterable as forks are possible, blockchains may be considered secure by design and exemplify a distributed computing system.
By storing data across its peer-to-peer network, the blockchain eliminates a number of risks that come with data being held centrally. The decentralized blockchain may use ad hoc message passing and distributed networking. Peer-to-peer blockchain networks lack centralized points of vulnerability that computer crackers can exploit; likewise, it has no central point of failure. Blockchain security methods include the use of public-key cryptography.
Every node in a decentralized system has a copy of the blockchain. Data quality is maintained by massive database replication and computational trust. No centralized "official" copy exists and no user is "trusted" more than any other. Transactions are broadcast to the network using the software.
Introduction to Blockchain Technology
Blockchain as a Service (BaaS)
Blockchain entering Metaverse
Introduction to Cryptocurrency with Blockchain Base
Fungible and Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in Cryptocurrency
What is a Fork in Cryptocurrency Domain?
Implications of Forks for the Cryto-community
DeFi (Decentralized Finance Applications)
Green Digital Currencies
Crypto-trading Bots using artificial intelligence
|Submit by||Date||Coupon Code||Discount||Emitted/Used||Status|
|Angelcrc Seven||4/8/2022||JZ11111||100% OFF||1000/996|