4.10 (96 reviews)
☑ If you complete this course, you will have a strong working knowledge of what Salesforce is, and how to operate Salesforce as an Administrator. We go through the Salesforce Administrator certification study guide step-by-step, in order to fully prepare students for the exam.
You’ll learn about 12 different topics in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
The Salesforce administration course will teach you how to understand every aspect of Salesforce administration, quickly and efficiently, by using step-by-step Instruction.
The course is your track to obtaining Salesforce CRM Administration skills like you always knew you should have!
About 85% of the top 100 most valuable brands in the world use Salesforce. Now it is your turn to learn.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Administration to being able to handle advanced use cases, and having a deep understanding of cloud CRM software fundamentals.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll gain instant access to all 12 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through the process of Salesforce Administration step by step. It will equip you with the knowledge to handle the exam!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 12 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of Salesforce CRM administration from the ground up. The course is supported with over 4 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
· The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the Salesforce UI and Standard architechture. You will learn everything from how to manage your org UI all the way up to how to create complex object relationships.
· Next you’ll learn how Salesforce security works and how to manage users in and Organization. You will be learning how to create your own custom settings as well.
· Once you’ve learned security, you are going to learn about the different features available in the Sales cloud, like managing leads, opportunities, and all of the tools Salesforce has to offer to make sales reps more efficient and capable.
· Then you are going to learn how to operate the service cloud.
· At this point you’ll be ready to go into this more specific features of Salesforce, such as process automation, data validation tools, and reports/dashboard. We will spend 4 whole sections learning about these different tools.
· Lastly we will go over Salesforce mobile management, integration with Outlook, and the AppExchange marketplace, where you will learn all of the ways to operate Salesforce with outside apps.
Over the 12 chapters you will learn:
· Organization and User Setup
· Standard and Custom Object, Field, and Record settings
· The different levels of Security in Salesforce
· How to use the sales and service clouds
· Activity and Data Management tools
· Data analytics tools
· How to create and manage Workflows/Process Automation
· How to integrate and use Salesforce with external applications
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional Salesforce Organizations are created and managed.
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change the Salesforce world today!
UI Navigation & Features
Set Up & Maintain a User
Deactivation Vs. Freezing
Standard & Custom Objects
Standard Object Architecture & Relationships
Fields & Page Layouts
Security & Access
Organization Login & Access Controls
Profiles & Permission Sets
Sharing Rules & Organization Wide Defaults
Roles & Role Hierarchies
Folders & Folder Security Settings
Sales & Marketing Applications
Opportunity Tools, Products, and Price Books
Lead Automation & Campaign Management
Service & Support Applications
Cases, Case Automation, Solutions, and Salesforce Knowledge
Activity Management & Collaboration
Importing, Updating, Transferring, and Mass Deleting Data
Validation Tools & Data Backup
Analytics - Reports & Dashboards
Reports, Dashboards, and Custom Report Types
Workflow & Process Automation
Workflows & Processes
Desktop & Mobile Administration
Salesforce Lightning for Outlook
AppExchange & Use Cases for Apps
Good course info. Would just consider editing the audio on some videos as some have long pauses, repetitive sentences and it causes unnecessary delays.
Information is helpful as an addition to the Trailheads I completed however the videos require significant editing. The various sections that the instructor did a stop and restart were distracting and the F bombs were unprofessional.
Focused on learning how to use Salesforce, not specifically targeted as a practice for the ADM 201 certification. The videos lacked information on a couple places, often had random pauses, some lessons even contained swear words and felt as if it was being read directly from a script instead of explaining each function of the platform. ADM 201 test consists mostly of knowing the limits and details of Salesforce instead of the how to's which the course was focused. Seems more as a beginner guide to using Salesforce in general, all content is freely available in Trailhead and with more information and details. Course could have some written material or even an exclusive test to justify its cost or text with summarized information to help studying beyond the videos.
O Inglês do instrutor é fácil de entender. As 4 estrelas foi porque algumas partes do vídeo deste módulo pareceram ter sido cortados sem ter um final para a explicação.
Section 5 doesn't seem complete. You can hear the guy cussing in the background. Like he is trying to record and not record. Well it is recording everything including the f bombs.
I wasn't sure what to expect from a free course, but this course was very detailed and filled in a lot of blanks for me. I like the way Spencer didn't jump all over the place when navigating tabs, and Salesforce instances. He explains what he's doing, and why he's doing it, all while showing how to do it. His voice is inviting and so upbeat, making it easy to stay interested and not be scrolling Facebook while watching and listening. This course follows the same outline as the exam and does not waste time with unrelated areas.