Super Simple PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners (MS Office 365)
A blended course with exercises - create a basic yet professional presentation by learning only what you really need to.
What you will learn
Launch PowerPoint and start a blank presentation
Add new slides slides and add titles and text
Create and edit a Pie chart and add supporting shapes
Save time by duplicating, moving and editing existing slides
Change the default language and checking spelling
Select a background colour and enhance text with size, bold, italic and underline
Apply transitions and animations
Use different views and present the a 'show'
Understand how to save, close and get help
Super Simple PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners is a concise course with written lessons, videos and exercises, aimed at getting you from "no can do" to "that presentation flew" by learning only the parts you really need to. Go from opening PowerPoint for the first time to creating and then presenting your work. Follow along as we create a presentation together step-by-step.
What type of learner are you? This course is not a spectator sport; you won’t watch hours of video and hope it sinks in:
- Reading Learners will benefit from reading the written step-by-step instructions (please do not take my course if you are not happy to take the time to read the written lessons)
- Writing Learners will benefit from using the printable ‘Personal Quick Reference Guide’ download sheet as they make their own notes throughout the course
- Visual Learners will love the screen shots and video tutorials
- Auditory Learners benefit from the step-by-step commentary on the videos
- Kinaesthetic Learners will enjoy the hand on exercise at the end of each section as they get their work to the same stage as that part of the course
You are most likely a blend of learning types. Each topic is covered in a way that ensures that every learner gets the maximum out of the course. We'll start with a new, blank presentation and gradually build it up until it is ready to show. Here's how we'll work together:
- You'll read the lesson notes; step by step instructions supported by screen shots
- Watch and listen to the 'how to' video - I tend to talk on these videos as if I'm sitting right next to you
- You'll do an exercise at the end of every section to get your own presentation to the same point as I got to in the lesson. Either do these exercises by following the instructions on-screen or by using the downloadable exercise book
- Finally, you'll make make your own notes, a kind of quick reference guide to refer back to
If you have a question about a topic just ask and I'll answer.
What are you waiting for? Sign up and get started, If you're not delighted you can have your money back, no questions asked.