3.70 (5 reviews)
☑ Build a chess game from scratch in a new way
Why take this course ?
My goal was to create an advanced course on a popular topic such as chess. This course will unlock new possibilities for your own projects and it will make programming much easier through the power of OOP and proper architecture.
Nowadays, everything is frameworks, vue, react and angular and no-one actually knows what clean code and proper re-usable components really mean.
I want to change the status-quo. I've made this chess game without googling one line. Everything is from my own personal experience, and you will see that the way is being organized it's truly powerful, and will unlock your full potential on all your future code-bases.
Thank you for taking this course, I'll see you inside.
2. Creating the chess table
3. Rendering the pieces on the table
4. Adding event listeners click, mouseenter, mouseleave
5. Pieces determinations. We’re we can move them
6. Rook potential positions ( determinations )
7. Bishop potential positions ( determinations )
8. Knight potential positions ( determinations )
9. King potential positions ( determinations )
10. Queen potential positions ( determinations )
11. Pawn potential positions ( determinations )
12. Is player in check
13. Check Mate