3.97 (136 reviews)
☑ 1. History of Web Animations
☑ 2. CSS Animations [CSS animation properties, keyframe rule, transitions]
☑ 3. SVG Animations [SVG elements, attributes and properties that can be animated] ...... JS!!! --> INSIDE
☑ 5. Web Animations API
☑ 6. This course shows 20 animation projects that illustrate the theory of interactive web animation. All of them are available for download, study and upgrade.
Teaching methodology of this course:
-> Study topic ->
-> setting a specific task ->
-> implementation ->
-> theoretical overview of the method ->
Features of the teaching methodology on this course:
Step by step into immersive web animation:
- Overview of the emergence of story animation techniques
The purpose of this online course:
- awakening interest in the subject of the listener;
- Exploring the original web animation tools;
- immersion in the implementation of specific web animation projects and their independent modernization
- preparation for writing web animation libraries;
1. History of Web Animations
2. CSS Animations
- CSS Animation properties
- CSS Keyframe rule
- CSS Transitions
3. SVG Animations
- SVG Animation elements
- Attribute to identify the target element for an animation
- Attributes to control the timing of the animation
- Attributes that define animation values over time
- Attributes that control whether animations are additive
- SVG elements, attributes and properties that can be animated, and we will also learn Interface Time Event
- Interactivity features in SVG
- getElementById() method
- Call planning method setinterval()
- addEventListener() method
- getAttribute & setAttribute methods
- How to penetrate the complex SVG attributes of elements using regular expressions
- 3d positioning
- The functions of constructors
- Creation of SVG primitives
- Сreating arrays of objects, managing their properties
- Capabilities of Web Animation using masks & clip path
- Web Animations API & requestAnimationFrame method
- Combination of animation techniques
All practical examples of animations in this course are available for download and experiment.
History of Web Animations
Stages of development of basic animation technologies
CSS animation properties [part1] & @keyframes rule.
CSS animation properties [part2]
Summarizing the chapter “CSS Animations”
SVG's animation elements
Attribute to identify the target element for an animation & Attributes to contro
Attributes that define animation values over time & Attributes that control whet
SVG elements, attributes, properties and data types that can be animated.
Interactivity features in SVG
getAttribute & setAttribute methods. Interactive control. Regular expressions
The functions of constructors
Capabilities of Web Animation using masks & clip path
Web Animations API & requestAnimationFrame method
Horrible! No coding at all. He just describes theory. He does no coding and does not teach you how to build anything. He actually just has prewritten code and describes it telling you to study it on your own. His voice puts you to sleep and music is in the background in every video. Not for me! sorry
Informative a good introduction. Not what I expected using the definition of web animation to mean more like events that happen when users are actually interacting with the page like highlights of buttons, modals that scroll out over images ect. This is a class that forces applied learning from extrapolation.
It's a very good course. It's like an old classical textbook. So if you want to save your time then check out for the course.
Great course! Theory and practice of web animation. I recommend everyone to check out these excellent animation examples.
Easy to follow and well organized. Instructor seems to have a solid grasp of the information- acknowledging nuances of the code to be discussed later. I have been trying other online classes which is strictly learning the code, so I appreciate the brief history given at the beginning.