4.15 (11 reviews)
☑ By the end of this course, you will be equipped with all the necessary tools to crack the most tough section of GMAT verbal exam-Reading Comprehension.
☑ My unique approach of linking Movie concepts to GMAT Reading Comprehension makes the session interesting and will help you to definitely master GMAT Reading Comprehension.
☑ In this course you will learn how to draw an analogy between movies and GMAT Reading Comprehension by applying my '3 point formula'
☑ At the end, you will be able to a) Comprehend the passage full, fast and accurate and b) arrive at correct answers even to most difficult questions
1) 3 hours of comprehensive coverage covering all the minute details of GMAT Reading Comprehension
2) Solving 3 real time GMAT passages by comprehending the passage para to para and representing it pictorially by paraphrasing technique and applying it to solve the complex GMAT questions ( Unique method)
3) Diluting complex concepts of GMAT Reading Comprehension and making it easier so that even an amateur can understand it
4) Applying the concepts of movies to GMAT reading comprehension and making it more interesting and fun
5) Extensive coverage of examples wherever required to get a good grasp of the concepts
6) Most importantly the transferable skills one gets to crack GMAT Critical Reasoning by learning GMAT Reading Comprehension thereby preparing for GMAT Reading Comprehension will automatically make you to crack GMAT Critical Reasoning Section with ease.
Introduction to GMAT Reading Comprehension
What are the takeaways from this course ?
POE- Process Of Elimination Technique
Analogy of GMAT Reading Comprehension with Movies
Understanding Reading Comprehension through Movies
Three Point Formula to understand GMAT Reading Comprehension effectively
Formula Point 1 - Reading Principles
Formula Point 2 - Link Approach
Formula Point 3 - Dealing with Questions
GMAT Reading Comprehension: Question Categories
GMAT Generic Question Category
GMAT Specific Question Category
Understanding the logic of Question categories
Understanding Generic Questions
Understanding Specific Questions- Inference
Understanding Specific Questions- Strengthening
Understanding Specific Questions- Weakening
Understanding Specific Questions- Except
Practice GMAT Passage- Application of Principles
Real time GMAT Passage 1 - Paraphrasing the passage
Solving Generic Questions
Solving Specific Questions
Practicing more real time passages
Real time GMAT Passage-2 : Paraphrasing the passage
Solving Generic and Specific Questions- Passage 2
Real time GMAT Passage-3 : Paraphrasing the passage
Solving Generic and Specific Questions
Conclusion and Thank you
Conclusion and Thank you
I wanted reading comprehension but if I can't understand the teacher. Why reading comp. have to do with watching movies. I can't follow him even with close caption. I can't take this course. What is that in the background. Sorry I don't like to give a bad rating
Yes it is a good match because in this institute sir start with basics and he explain each and every topic clearly.He not only teaches the topics related to course but also teaches how we can use that knowledge in real world.Its the best institute which i find.
This video is amazing! It's very useful for those who are interested to crack GMAT. Content in did video is really awesome..I suggest u people to take this course for gaining good knowledge.
The course is very interesting. There is clarity and ease , in the teacher's teaching style. Would recommend the course to others.
It is an useful course for those who are willing to crack GMAT, GRE, TOEFL etc., you can start this course with minimum English knowledge without proficiency.