Getting Started with Advanced Drawing Hindi Course
This course will teach you how to draw basic drawing & Design Skills For Human Face, Shadow, Animal & Colours!
What you will learn
How to draw different patterns, Animals, Character Drawing, Shadow, Cartoon Drawing and more
How to make Mandala, Heena hand design, cute doodle art, paisley, Oil Pastel and more
Figure Drawing, Portrait Drawing, Value Drawing, Water colour Painting, Mixed-Media Art
A guide to use different drawing tools and techniques
A guide to use different mediums like acrylics, water colours, pastels, brush pens, coloured pencil, markers, ink and more
A guide to make subject drawing like still life, landscape, portrait, nature, abstract and more
Learn one thing at a time.
No previous drawing experience is necessary!
Learn with the Fun!
Art gives deep pleasure and develops our skills to express emotions. Here we are to help you with our easy Drawing Tutorials for Beginners and Beyond! Create believable, realistic drawings with ease, fun, and confidence with tons of step-by-step drawing tutorials, articles, video courses, and coaching. We offer a standards-based arts curriculum. This course is easy to understand and also fun to learn.
Spark your child with the Beginner Course:
• How to draw different patterns, animals. Character Drawing, Cartoon Drawing, and more
• How to make Mandala, Henna hand design, cute doodle art, paisley, Oil Pastel, and more
Take your art to the next level with the advanced course:
• Figure Drawing, Portrait Drawing, Value Drawing, Water-colour Painting, Mixed-Media Art
• A guide to using different drawing tools and techniques
• A guide to using different mediums like acrylics, water-colors, pastels, colored pencils, markers, ink, and more
• A guide to making a subject drawing like still life, landscape, portrait, nature, abstract, and more
Points to be noted:
• Learn one thing at a time.
• No previous drawing experience is necessary!
• Beginner course is perfect for kids, but the parent or guardian supervision is recommended.
• Suggestions are super welcome.
If you have any suggestions or questions then please contact me.