5.00 (2 reviews)
☑ How to interpret a dream of your own
☑ How to apply 19 techniques to interpret your own dreams
"Every understood dream is like a slight electric shock into higher consciousness." (Marie-Louise von Franz)
Are you ready to explore your own dreams? If you want specific skills to interpret your own dreams--or to help a friend or loved one with theirs--this class is for you.
Ron Masa Ph.D. and Debbie Hart show you how to use 19 different Techniques to Explore your own Dreams. For best results, choose a dream of yours to practice interpreting while you watch the class. After you view each video you can try out the technique on your own dream. You are looking for a tingle of truth as Jeremy Taylor puts it. Insights enrich us from within.
This is NOT a starter class. If you are new to dreamwork this class will make much more sense after you view Exploring Dreams #1, #2, and #3. Please watch them first.
Dreams are tonight's answers to tomorrow's questions
This is a How-To class. We demonstrate dream interpretation in action. It is a closeup view of many different ways you can approach your dreams. You will discover which ones work the best for you. Any insight you awaken will be well worth the effort. Dreams save lives. Dreams prepare us for tomorrow.
The class will not make you an expert in dream analysis.
This class will show you powerful dream work tools in action. Some of them will work for you.
This is a step by step process for beginning to analyze your dreams.
For this class: You should choose a dream of your own to explore and after you view each video and apply the techniques to your own dream. Then all these details about the process will be useful. If you are not ready to try that, please watch Exploring Dreams #1, #2 and #3 first.
Dr. Ron Masa takes you inside his own mental process of exploring a short dream using 19 approaches. Are you ready to develop your dream work skills?
Learn from Dr. Masa's decades of clinical dreamwork experience (and contributions from Debbie Hart).
This is a Skill Training class in Dream Interpretation. We provide a tool chest of dream interpretation techniques you can use to understand your own dreams.
You will dream every night of your life. Don't you want to understand at least one of them?
(Remember, they inspire Beatle songs, correct golf championship swings, and earn Nobel Prizes.)
The 19 Techniques You Will Learn
These are the dreamwork tools Dr. Ron will demonstrate by working on his own dream.
1. “If It Were My Dream…” Speak for yourself, own what you see.
2. Start Simple. Dreams come from a bigger brain. One image at a time.
3. Write down Associations and Memories from repeated reflections.
4. Speak the dream out loud and listen to yourself.
5. Draw, sketch or paint your dream.
6. Write a key word or image on a note to bump into during the day.
7. Act out portions of the dream. Observe what you feel or remember.
8. Identify the sequence of emotions and ask “Where do I know these feelings from?”
9. Get feedback and associations (only from someone you trust).
10. Look up key terms in a standard language dictionary.
11. Use a dream dictionary, But only trust what you recognize as true.
12. Look for words within the words.
13. Look for phrases within sentences.
14. Explain symbols to a Martian to identify its essence or function.
15. What matches the dream’s metaphors? What do they refer to?
16. Try the “part of me” technique. Add that phrase to dream images.
17. Enter the dream Gestalt. Be all the parts. How do things look each point of view?
18. Write a dream dialogue. Be both sides. Wait for intuitive responses.
19. Active Imagination: Re-enter the dream to interact with characters.
Not for beginners. If you are new to dreamwork, please watch Exploring Dreams #1, #2, & #3 first.
If you want to see these tools in action so you can try them out yourself, this is the class for you. Sign up now.
Full money back guarantee (so you can't lose).
"These classes just keep getting better! So interesting, I get so hooked" (Student review, Dreams #3): "Awesome class! Excellent teachers! Entertaining animations! I enjoy this class A LOT" (Student review, Dreams #1)
Introduction to Class Content
A Dream to Interpret
19 Tools to Interpret Your Own Dreams
If It Were My Dream
Associations (part 1)
Associations (part 2)
Speak the Dream
Draw the Dream
Word on a Note
Act the Dream
Words Within the Words
Phrases in Sentences
Explain to a Martian
Match the Metaphors
Part of Me
Gestalt: Be the Parts
Some Conclusions and that Big Secret
A Secret About This Dream
Available Classes and Services
This seminar greatly enhanced dream work capability and expanded insightful techniques for delving into dream content. In previous dream classes, I felt like more of an observer, whereas, in this class, I was more of a participant. I was able to use many of these methods to experience in depth understanding of previously hidden truths and content.