Entrepreneurship Fundamentals - Find Your Best Business Idea
A Short Course to Define and Refine your Business Idea. Download the Free one page pitch template and follow along!
What you will learn
Determine a problem worth solving - The Villain
Build a Solution that people want - The Hero
Tell a story that get people out of there seats and yelling
How to pitch yourself or you company in 30 Seconds
Determine you Why? Like uber was in the right place at the right time.
Complete a pitch deck that can be used to gain venture capital
We will follow ubers pitch deck and use it as our example
What would our life be like without companies like Uber, Airbnb, LinkedIn,Twitter or YouTube?
- Facebook started as a way to compare attractiveness between classmates.
- Twitter started as a website to list and find podcasts.
What to they all have in common?
All of these companies started as a small business and they all had to define the problem they solved, the solution, traction, team etc.
What will you Learn in this Course?
- Determine a problem worth solving - The villian
- Define a solution people need - The hero
- Tell an awesome story
- Why Now? Demo
- Market size
You are going to learn 3 pitches? What?
- 30 second pitch - What you say in a room full of people
- 3 minute pitch - Someone is interested in your company and wants more info
- Full pitch - Deep dive into your business
Why did I build this course?
Well, I have been through two business accelerators and for the last year I have been sitting in a conference room with 2 other startup founders and we would work on our pitch decks for a couple hours one day a week. After our meeting we would go out use the pitch decks in front of investors, meetups, pitch competitions, startup weekends, startup incubators, in front of customers, friends and family to large venture funds. You name it and we did it. We would then come back every week and refine of decks, discuss what worked and what did not and I put it into a course.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Anyone that would like to start a business
- Someone that has an idea and wants to see if it is viable
- You have a company and or looking to grow and need more funding
- You want to be your own boss and work for yourself
Welcome & Getting Started
Three Whys - 30 Second Pitch - 60 Second Pitch
Full Pitch Deck - What to include explained in detail
|Submit by||Date||Coupon Code||Discount||Emitted/Used||Status|
|Angelcrc Seven||7/26/2021||FREEIDEA||100% OFF||40000/2090|