Strategy, Frameworks and Principles of Corporate Management. Management Theory, Skills and Career. Corporate Structure.
What you will learn
What is corporate management
Advantages of corporate management
Corporate management models
Strategies of corporate management
Career of corporate managers
Development of people management skills
Responsibilities of corporate managers
Rules of corporate management
Basic Corporate and maangement skills
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to acquire essential skills about Corporate management. This course will take practical examples to explain basic principles of corporate management and how it is important in business. This will help in developing as a corporate person and become a better manager.
Areas of learning:
What is corporate management,
Advantages of corporate management,
corporate management models,
strategies of corporate management,
Traits of corporate managers,
Develop people management skills,
Responsibilities of corporate managers,
Rules of corporate management.
Considered Business Areas:
• Students from any educational background
• Professionals from any background who wants to upgrade their skills.
• Managers of different companies who wants to become corporate leaders.
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Senior Manager of The Retail Banking School
• MBA, The ICFAI University, India
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Doon University India
• More than 2 years of experience as Marketing Expert and Business Head.
• More than 1 Year of experience as Business Development Manager.
Basic Corporate skills
Corporate essential strategies
How to manage people
What will student learn in the course
• What is corporate management,
• Advantages of corporate management,
• Corporate management models,
• Strategies of corporate management,
• Traits of corporate managers,
• Develop people management skills,
• Responsibilities of corporate managers,
• Rules of corporate management