4.59 (53 reviews)
☑ Throughout this course you will learn how to create a task tracking app using AppSheet.
Welcome to the AppSheetTraining (dot) com Task Tracker App build!
This course is a full app build that is targeted for beginner AppSheet developers. In this build we cover a variety of features of AppSheet. We will not be going into depth about most of those features during this build series, but by the end you should feel comfortable creating simple apps in AppSheet.
Here are some of the different topics we cover in this build series:
- Properly setting up your sheets and columns in a Google Sheet
- Connecting your Google Sheet data to AppSheet
- Adjusting your data types and configuring their logic within AppSheet
- The UX tab: Primary deck and calendar views
- The UX tab: System detail and form views
- The UX tab: Brand section and Format Rules to customize your app
- Creation of an Action that updates row values on the press of a button
- Creating a filtered slice of data, and then connecting that slice to its own view within the app
- Automation Tab: Bot, Event, Process, Task
As you go through this course you will be able to follow along and build the app yourself, then you can customize the app and make it more personalized by changing or adding features.
Setting up your data
Setting up data in a Google Sheet
Setting up tables in AppSheet
Setting up columns in AppSheet pt. 1
Setting up columns in AppSheet pt. 2
Data setup outro
Creating an intuitive app interface
UX: Primary View
UX: Format Rules
UX: Calendar View
UX: Calendar System Views
App interface outro
Automation Tab: Bot creation
Automation tab and Bots walkthrough
Setting up an Event for a Bot
Creating a Process
Creating a Task