4.19 (205 reviews)
☑ will learn everything about bookkeeping starting from journal entries to preparation of profit and loss , Balance sheet
Bookkeeping and Accounting with complete practical examples solved from journal entries all the way to balance sheet
We will be teaching in the course the following things
1. Why bookkeeping ?? And definition
Bookkeeping involves the recording, on a regular basis, of a company’s financial transactions. With proper bookkeeping, companies are able to track all information on its books to make key operating, investing, and financing decisions
2.Why accounting ?? And definition
Accounting or Accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non financial information about economic entities
3. Identification of various types of accounts, personal accounts, real account, nominal accounts and Golden rules of accounting,.
4. Preparing journal entries for sales, purchases, expenses, accruals, adjustments
5. Preparation General ledgers
6. Preparation of sales book, purchases book, cash book and bank book
7. Inventory valuation techniques first in first out fifo, last in first out lifo, weighted average valuation techniques
8. Depreciation computation straight line method , written down value method
9.Preparation of Trial balance
10. Preparation of Profit and Loss
11. Preparation of Balance sheet.
This course will help new small business owners to maintain their own books of accounts without the help of accountants.
TMR tutorials is setup by an Indian chartered Accountant (US CPA Equivalent) with 5 years of experience of working with a Big 4 in India with the aim of teaching concepts of finance and accounting to all the people who are interested.
Think of TMR tutorials as your personal tutor helping you in learning the course and feel free to reach out for any queries that you have
Double entry system
Double entry system
Accounting for Purchases, Purchase returns
Entry for Purchases, Purchase returns
Accounting for Sales and Sales Returns
Entry for sales , Sales return
Other types of Journal entries
Explanation about various types of entries
Bank Reconciliation statement, Depreciation, Inventory Valuation
Bank Reconciliation statement
Preparation of General Ledger
Explanation about general ledger
Preparation of Trial Balance, Income statement, Balance sheet
Preparation of trial balance
Preparation of Income statement
Preparation of balance sheet
hard to understand most of the time and there are points where I am lost. There is no explanation for some things.
It was a collection of short videos with different lessons and I can say that it was very effective. It caught my attention all through the course, the video made awesome self-activities that keep my interest!