☑ How to EASILY become an English teacher to speakers of other languages
☑ How to prepare yourself to "leave home".
☑ How to find the jobs and what the conditions are like in other countries
☑ What an ESL teacher actually does
☑ Coping with "culture shock".
☑ How to teach children, teens and adults.
☑ Where to find resources and how to use them.
☑ How to communicate with your students despite not being able to speak their language.
This 10 lesson course consists of interactive videos and other resources, and shows you the steps you need to take to :
1. Decide if you are suited to being an ESL teacher
2. Shows you where the 14,000 vacancies (daily estimate) are
3. How to apply for one or more of the numerous continuing vacancies
4. What to consider about leaving your comfort zone back home
5. How to cope with "culture shock"
6. Where to find resources and how to use the easily available resources you will need
7. Why the ESL teacher needs to talk only 10% of the lesson
8. How to prepare effective lessons easily
9. How to keep effective control of your classes
10. How to teach children
11. How to teach teenagers
12. How to teach adults and professionals
13. How to continue teaching abroad once you have returned home by using the internet
Is ESL teaching really for me?
Getting ready to go
What does an ESL teacher actually do?
How will I know what to teach?
Where will I go?
Teaching Young Learners
In the class-room
Teaching ESL via the Internet